Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Automatic page turning on the Kindle

There's a thread about it on the Amazon Forums. It looks like the slide show commands work on regular book pages. I haven't tried it yet but others post that it works though the speed of the page turns can't be controlled.

Quote:
J. True says:
To turn on automatic page turning, press Alt-0. Then press Alt-1 to activate it. Alt-2 stops it.

No, it isn't in the manual.

So far, no one has found a way to regulate the frequency of the page turns.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
etitameh
Enthusiast
etitameh doesn't litteretitameh doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
yep, works on mine... not something i see myself using, but good to know about nonetheless.
etitameh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
MonkeyKnits57
MonkeyKnits57 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Well, i found I could almost keep up if i pick the largest font. It's one way to train myself to speed read . Lots of interesting little functions in this lovely machine.

Cheere,
MonkeyKnits57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!