Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #16
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Called the Tyson's Corner Levenger and they knew what I was talking about (or claimed they did) but don't have any in stock. Said they would eventually.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I got my hands on one of these today at the Tyson's Corner, VA Levenger. It's actually not quite the one advertised but the only difference is this one comes without the Velcro strips and, hence, is $2 cheaper. Otherwise it is exactly the same.

Anyway, it is very nice and well padded and I do like the zipper enclosure. Feels good in the hand but it is pricey ($90).

They have all three colors in stock and, if you want the Velcro equipped version just ask the store manager (Paul Shand) and he can order it for you and told me there would be no charge for shipping.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #18
mollybo
Connoisseur
mollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with othersmollybo plays well with others

Device: Rocket eBook, Gemstar, and Kindle 3
I can't find the sale ones on the webiste. Did I miss the boat?
mollybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollybo View Post
I can't find the sale ones on the webiste. Did I miss the boat?
Yes, the sale ones were gone the day after I posted here, I think. They go quickly when the prices drop that low.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #20
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Hi,

I am new here, in fact I just joined about 15 minutes ago, so please pardon me if this has already been addressed.

I ordered the leather case from the Sony site, I haven't gotten yet, will be here tomorrow. Does anyone know if this is good case or not worth them money? I know I should checked here first but I just find this forum today.

How does the Reader stay in the case? Velcro or straps?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Peggy
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyWoman View Post
How does the Reader stay in the case? Velcro or straps?
I don't have one, but I'm pretty sure it uses the same attachment method the default case uses... the snap on back clip for the 500 and the hinge clips for the 505.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #22
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't have one, but I'm pretty sure it uses the same attachment method the default case uses... the snap on back clip for the 500 and the hinge clips for the 505.

BOb
Wow, thanks for the extremely quick response!

I have a 505, actually I'll have it tomorrow so I'll get a better idea then.

Have a nice night!
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:30 PM   #23
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
If I am going to buy any cover, it needs to be able to hold the Reader in place with clips, like the standard one does. Doesn't matter how pretty it is, if it doesn't hold the reader, it's like putting the reader in a paper bag.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote