Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
akurtula
akurtula began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
looking for a simplified version of the Bible

hi

I read the "da vinci code" and just realized that I know nothing about the stories of the bible (and they seem interesting).

I am not religious but I just like to know about the stories in the bible. Reading the bible is too much (I treid) so I was wondering if you know if there is any book which gives a simplified version of the stories. It be great if it was an ebook and free, but anything you can recommend would be fantastic.

thanks a lot
akurtula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Hello, akurtula.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is a site that has two free books with stories from the bible.

http://www.ebiblestories.com/

You can look down the tables of contents and see if these are the stories you are interested in and read some to see how you like them. If you do you can download the free editions from Amazon (they don't give any descriptions or excerpts there.)

Bible Stories and Religious Classics

The Wonder Book of Bible Stories

If these are not to your liking you can try searching on bible and/or bible stories at Amazon and see what pops up.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #3
Bricorn
Addict
Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG
Simple Bible;

Be nice to people.

The end.
Bricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
akurtula
akurtula began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
@NightBird thanks, From the table content this is what I was looking for

I downloaded them and will read them all as I know nothing of these stories

Thanks a lot

Last edited by akurtula; 07-17-2011 at 11:59 AM.
akurtula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
@NightBird thanks, From the table content this is what I was looking for
Oh good! You're welcome.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bible, book, introduction, recommentation