Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #166
doodlydood
Enthusiast
doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, Nook Touch, Kobo Touch
Hi there! Is it possible to apply this on to the Kindle 4?
doodlydood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #167
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Nope. Kindle 4 has some major majority improvements. It would be a miracle if we find one exploit to use to jailbreak. Much less one every time amazon releases an update.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 04:28 AM   #168
AlecSp
AlecSp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I wonder, though, might it be too much to hope for that Kindle 3 allows user defined screensavers (other than for the ads-based model, of course). I'd guess that'd remove a large population of potential hackers - I know it's all I've wanted the jailbreak hack for.
AlecSp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #169
samuil37
samuil37 began at the beginning.

Device: no
Привет! Вопрос для гуру от чайника? Имею только сегодня Kindle 3.2.1.Загрузил книги,
очень нужен звук русский, т.к. зрение около нуля. Опыта нет . Прошу подробно как добавить в книжку
samuil37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #170
Kubizo
Connoisseur
Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.Kubizo knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Kindle 3 B008 3.1
Quote:
Nope. Kindle 4 has some major majority improvements. It would be a miracle if we find one exploit to use to jailbreak. Much less one every time amazon releases an update.
Wow... if you say that, it means that it's really impossible :-(

I'll hope for a miracle then! In the meantime, thanks for your great efforts on the Kindle 2 and 3! (I'm using your jailbreak in my Kindle Screensaver application and it works really well)
Kubizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #171
jribeiro
jribeiro began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi

What about jailbreak and kindle 3.3 firmware?
jribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #172
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Yes. It works on 3.3.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 AM   #173
cnticws
cnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
i just jailbreak my Kindle dxg on 3.2.1,usbnetwork ok,but azw2 file can not
be displayed on Kindle HOME, how can i do? Thanks!
cnticws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #174
gk05
gk05 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Problem installing duokan lite

I am running kindle DX 3.2.1. How can I install duokan lite on it ??
Please explain all steps.
Any help is appreciated.
gk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:01 AM   #175
cnticws
cnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheesecnticws can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk05 View Post
I am running kindle DX 3.2.1. How can I install duokan lite on it ??
Please explain all steps.
Any help is appreciated.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125517
h1uke
cnticws is offline   Reply With Quote