Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
Doc333
Doc333 began at the beginning.

Device: PS300
Getting from ADE into Calibre

Had a few problems recently downloading a dozen books from WH Smith. The URL link couldn't be saved, so I ended up opening the links with ADE as nothing else would work.So the books are in ADE and I want to get Calibre to retrieve them, any ideas please.

Thanks
Doc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
What operating system are you using?

If you are using Windows 7, open up Windows Explorer then go to Documents/My Digital Editions and the ebook you downloaded should be somewhere in there.

If you are using Windows XP, open up Windows Explorer then go to My Documents/My Digital Editions and again look for the file.

I don't have experience with Mac or Windows Vista.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
Doc333
Doc333 began at the beginning.

Device: PS300
Grooks you are a star, many many thanks
Doc333 is offline   Reply With Quote