Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
aykmj
aykmj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
green light problem...

i know there are a few threads with this problem...but it doesn't seem like anyone has come up with a solution. i was just wondering if anyone has come up with anyone. a flash on SD? or... something. i would like to get my old Kobo Vox up and going again, if i can.
any help would be lovely.
thank you in advance!
aykmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:33 AM   #2
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Could you be more specific about your problem?
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brick, green light, help!