Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2023, 10:59 AM   #1351
Paulw
Paulw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Another bricked touch

Hi, I have what I believe is a 905b, when removing the back it has a 2gb sd card in a metal slide in, I can see 3 partitions on the card, went through the reset options and cannot get it to do anything.

So I think I need to try the image option and get the serial number out first.
Old 07-27-2023, 03:46 PM   #1352
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 07-28-2023, 03:19 PM   #1353
JaquesMoineau
JaquesMoineau began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hello,
My Kobo Touch N905C internal cd card is dead.
Here is any way to find the firmware to write it on a new sd card ?
I have already try on an another site, but they just provide update, not the official fw.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-28-2023, 09:35 PM   #1354
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 08-13-2023, 07:49 PM   #1355
Luis
Luis began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Need help, SD image for Kobo Touch N905C

Hello,
My Kobo Touch N905C internal SD card is dead. Does anyone here can send me a firmware SD image for this device?
Thanks a million.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:42 PM   #1356
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-23-2023, 11:59 AM   #1357
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread