Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
HogDrvr
Connoisseur
HogDrvr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
What is TempTitle for Title Removal

While browsing My Content on Amazon's site, I noticed that one of my purchased books was renamed from A Land Remembered to 10 TempTitle for Title Removal (A Land Remembered). What is going on with that?

When I Googled this it lead me to another title named similarly: https://www.amazon.com/TempTitle-Tit...ews/B00ADSNJMA
HogDrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #2
HogDrvr
Connoisseur
HogDrvr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I can now answer my own question after chatting with Amazon.

They said they found problems with the book and sent it back to the publisher. In the meantime, it is not available to sell. That doesn't explain why they renamed a book I have purchased and is still available in My Content. She didn't have an answer for that.
HogDrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2018, 02:50 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Possibly it was renamed exactly SO that you would notice something was up. If/when you try to read it, you may have huge complaints about the book. At least now you know that they know this, and you can decide to read/not-read it based on this knowledge.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote