Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 01:30 AM   #1
evanhson357
EvnHrsn
evanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: none
Sci Fi Adventure Ebook

Nanotech Deliverance

This book will be free on 24th and 25th Nov 2017.

The Mentazari had already invaded many worlds. As the ruthless aliens spread themselves throughout the galaxy, it seemed that nothing could stand in their way.
Then one day they chanced upon a little backwater planet called Earth.
In this heated action adventure set in the 2020's, a new hero rises. Not a military veteran or a scientist, but a young man from the streets ... Matthew Olfield.
Matt had a Jekyll and Hyde personality, but just wanted to be left alone.
Will the arrogant alien leaders add the Earth to their list of triumphs?
Or against all of the odds, will Matthew reintroduce them to a memory long forgotten? ... a primitive emotion called fear.

Nanotech Deliverance download page
https://www.amazon.com/Nanotech-Deli...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

Evan Hirsons Author Page
https://www.amazon.com/Evan-Hirson/e...t_pop_ebooks_1

Last edited by evanhson357; 06-07-2018 at 10:56 PM. Reason: necessary blurb change
evanhson357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:53 AM   #2
evanhson357
EvnHrsn
evanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Nanotech Deliverance is on special between Dec 23rd to 27th at just 99c.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:39 AM   #3
evanhson357
EvnHrsn

Nanotech Deliverance will be free between 3rd and 5th Feb 2017.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:18 AM   #4
GustavoWoltmann
GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.

interested

where shoud I get this?
GustavoWoltmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 AM   #5
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoWoltmann View Post
where shoud I get this?
See the link in the first post.

And Evan, thanks for the offer.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:09 AM   #6
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thank you. Looking forward to reading this
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:08 AM   #7
evanhson357
EvnHrsn

Better late than never

Sorry for the delay guys, but I've had a bit of trouble with my browser.
[Edited - MODERATOR]
You can get it from the link above.
It'd be nice if you could spare the time for a review afterward. There's a review link at the end of the book.
It's really difficult to reviews nowadays.
Anyway, thanks for the interest.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-14-2017 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhson357 View Post
Nanotech Deliverance will be at just 99c until April 21st.
https://www.amazon.com/Nanotech-Deli...dp/B01KDYCDKC/
How can it be free if it's .99? Or do you mean free with KU?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:43 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
How can it be free if it's .99? Or do you mean free with KU?

A PM has been sent and his most recent post deleted.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #10
evanhson357
EvnHrsn

Special Sci Fi offer

OOPS! Sorry about that last 99c promo thing.
It was just the result of an honest mistake. I just cut and pasted from the wrong place.

I guarantee that Nanotech Deliverance really is free this time. (I checked it before coming here.)
It's a 65,000 word novel, and you can get it from here.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:30 PM   #11
fum
Zealot
fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWII
I am not allowed to buy it, even for free. I live in Denmark. Why someone would try to lessen the numbers of readers is beyond me.
fum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:11 AM   #12
evanhson357
EvnHrsn

Sorry about that, but it has to do with Amazon's rules. I only publish to countries with clearly defined payment thresholds.
I live in Australia, and the bank fees would cripple me if the threshold is too low.
Can't afford to take the chance.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #13
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhson357 View Post
OOPS! Sorry about that last 99c promo thing.
It was just the result of an honest mistake. I just cut and pasted from the wrong place.

I guarantee that Nanotech Deliverance really is free this time. (I checked it before coming here.)
It's a 65,000 word novel, and you can get it from here.
This has been asked before: when you say "free" do you mean free with Kindle Unlimited or free even if you do not have KU?
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:12 PM   #14
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
This has been asked before: when you say "free" do you mean free with Kindle Unlimited or free even if you do not have KU?
It was free on the 19th when he posted it. It is now back to the regular price of $4.99.
If you see a free promotion, it is usually for a very limited time.

Side note: the mods tend to frown on authors that put free when it is only free for KU.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:41 AM   #15
evanhson357
EvnHrsn

Nanotech Deliverance will be free on Nov 14, 15, and 16.

Tags
adventure books, alien invasion, science fiction, superhero books, superhuman fiction