Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #46
KayLee
Zealot
KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST & iPad Air2
missed it =(
KayLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #47
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
The three local Radio Shack stores did not have any of either model Nook. However, one store managed to get one shipped from another store for me. So, I did score a Simple Touch for $20.

After using it for a few days, I find the contrast a bit low, unless I am under very bright light. I find it easier to read on my Samsung phone with the AMOLED screen. I had the same problem a few years ago with my Sony Reader (which is why I sold it). I hoped that the eInk screen contrast would have improved by now. (This is my opinion. I know others think the screen contrast is fine.)

I wish I could have gotten the Nook with the GlowLight. I think I would find it more readable. [Inquiries for buying and selling must be placed in the Flea Market - MODERATOR]

Joe

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-18-2013 at 02:32 PM.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert