Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
Discount Mohel
Discount Mohel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, HD+, Onyx Boox M92
WTB Onyx M92

I'm looking to buy an M92 in decent condition. I have a daughter who's looking to upgrade from her eeeNote to the one that I have (actually, it's to keep her from stealing mine all the time!)
Discount Mohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:19 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Hi, I have decided to sell a part of my ereader "collection". All have Wacom stylus support like the EeeNote. If you can specify what she would use the reader for, I may be able to offer an alternative.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #3
Discount Mohel
Discount Mohel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, HD+, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmirko View Post
Hi, I have decided to sell a part of my ereader "collection". All have Wacom stylus support like the EeeNote. If you can specify what she would use the reader for, I may be able to offer an alternative.
Mostly looking for something in the 10"ish range and linux based as I can do programming for it.
Discount Mohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:41 AM   #4
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have an Irex DR1000 for sale, but it's quite a bit larger than the M92, and I don't know how hackable it is. I will try to find out.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector

The model I have is a DR1000S, so it has stylus input like the M92. Screen is slightly larger at 10.2 in. It does run Linux - this page gives you an idea of what has been done so far:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Digital_Reader_Software

It's definitely a man-sized tablet, I don't think your daughter would like it - but it may be suitable for you, if you find that it fits your needs better than the M92.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tags
boox, m92, onyx boox m92