Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #46
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Hmmm?? i picked up "Pawn" as a freebie ages ago and never got around to reading it. Don't think it's even still on my Kindle. Going to have to take a look at it.
Precisely! I think it was re-released for free, recently, which is why I took a look at it. Let me know what you think! I enjoyed them.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #47
mstetz
mstetz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I've enjoyed this series a lot. Really only one clinker, in my opinion... Nothing to Lose. But, the follow up, 61 Hours, was great!
mstetz is offline   Reply With Quote