Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:07 AM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Calibre not downloading book covers.

Hello everyone, so for some reason Calibre will no download from sources other than Goodreads or Kindle HD, despite having all of the sources that I wish to use checked. Please note that before, when using the Google Images selection a LOT of images were displayed. And no, I'm not IP banned, I did read on another thread that that was the culprit for someone else, besides, I have more than just Google selected, and I'm only getting results from Goodreads. Otherwise, if that's unchecked, I don't get anything. Removing the ID's in Metadata does nothing, like in regards to ISBN and such.

Please see screenshots to see what I am having to experience. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-22 030241.png
Views:	42
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	207755   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-22 030415.png
Views:	50
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	207756   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-22 030436.png
Views:	41
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	207757  
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
look at the log that will tell you what the issue is with each individual source.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert