Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Today, 08:26 PM   #331
Manabi
Guru
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Nook HD+, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Yep, I got a $75 BF discount, so returning and rebuying really isn’t an option. I’m hoping I get a “new” replacement. The invoice clearly states new, so if it isn’t that might become a negotiating point. The fact that the replacement is coming from Warehouse Deals, Inc instead of Amazon probably means it will be a refurbished unit though.
It could also be a new one that was returned. Even unopened returns are probably opened to check that everything's there before selling again. (Because some people will redo the shrink wrap/packaging but return a box with a rock or something in it.) They can't really sell it as "new" at that point.
Manabi is online now   Reply With Quote