Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
asqueue
Enthusiast
asqueue began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4
extra cover material

Using the Generate Cover plugin I'm able to put title, author, and image, in that order. How do I add extra material to the cover? I'd like to put "Foreword by ..." and a blurb under the image. How do I do that?

Thanks.
asqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by asqueue View Post
Using the Generate Cover plugin I'm able to put title, author, and image, in that order. How do I add extra material to the cover? I'd like to put "Foreword by ..." and a blurb under the image. How do I do that?

Thanks.
You did say Plugin (not using the default (generic):Generate cover in the metadata editor)

Use Custom Text section on the 3rd tab
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
asqueue
Enthusiast
asqueue began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4
Yes, plugin, and thanks, that works well.
asqueue is offline   Reply With Quote