Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-03-2015, 08:19 PM   #1
Axcbjlg
Axcbjlg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3 with 3G Firmware versiom 3.4.1
Question Kite update hack not recognized by Kindle :(

I have the jailbreak, USBnet, and font hacks on my K3G. When I put the Kite update_*_.bin hack on the Kindle and checked for updates, it said none were available. Then, to test, I put a copy of the fonts hack bin file on the Kindle. It recognized the file and gave me the option to do an update using it.
Axcbjlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
On which FW version is that? And on which exact K3 model?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #3
Axcbjlg
Axcbjlg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3 with 3G Firmware versiom 3.4.1
FW 3.4.1
Kindle 3 with 3G and WiFi
Axcbjlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
3.4.1 seems to be allergic to launchers?

I'll check on my end, because that's the second report of that kind in as many days, for an update that shouldn't have affected this in any way...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:38 PM   #5
Bob Brunius
Connoisseur
Bob Brunius began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW & Kobo H2O
Id like to get rid of the menu bar when using the experimental browser. Anyone have thoughts on that? Where might I look for help? PW1
Bob Brunius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kite, problem