Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #46
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
What should be my karma goal?
Maybe something happens at 20 million!..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #47
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quite the karma junkie you've become?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #48
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Quite the karma junkie you've become?
Here I am, sacrificing myself to discover what happens when you get high karma, and you call me a junkie?
I'm doing this for all of you! It must be found out!
Support the cause, give me karma today!
Old 12-19-2011, 02:27 AM   #49
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I'm not getting in your oven. Nor your grill.
Glad to hear you cook bread and cake.. just don't let me think about the eggs you use..
I used a different recipe, so instead of the normal 4 eggs, I only used 1!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 AM   #50
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I used a different recipe, so instead of the normal 4 eggs, I only used 1!
Sicko!
Eating my young!
The chicken thread will deal with your behaviour properly.. but in the meanwhile, I need karma, to wash away the bad taste in my mouth!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #51
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

well, you're not really sacrificing yourself for it, are you?
Old 12-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #52
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
well, you're not really sacrificing yourself for it, are you?
You won't settle for anything but chicken blood, will you?
It is a metaphorical sacrifice, not a chicken dinner!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #53
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A metaphorical sacrifice is worth bupkis.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:22 AM   #54
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You won't settle for anything but chicken blood, will you?
It is a metaphorical sacrifice, not a chicken dinner!
I don't care about the blood. I prefer the beautiful white meat!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #55
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
A metaphorical sacrifice is worth bupkis.
I am sacrificing my time and effort for you and it's bupkis? A plague on your house!
Quote:
I don't care about the blood. I prefer the beautiful white meat!
Keep away, chook murderer!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #56
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Nah, I prefer to buy them cleaned...
Old 12-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #57
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
I am sacrificing my time and effort for you and it's bupkis? A plague on your house!
That's hardly the correct way to try to get karma.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #58
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I need 6 points of Karma!
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #59
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Excellent! Thank You, Wetdogeared.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #60
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Quote:

Keep away, chook murderer!
Either it's a temporal sacrifice or a metaphorical one. Make up your mind.