Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-02-2024, 07:19 PM   #16
desterly
Enthusiast
desterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: KV, Forma, Libra Colour
Unless I misread what you just said, if the Clara Colour and Clara BW are the same MB, and the same model number CPU, are they using a crippled CPU (IE: didn't pass dual core tests so one core is disabled) or drivers to disable one of the cores?

I'd think it's odd that it be a crippled CPU as those usually are stamped w/ a different number, which would almost make it seem like software/kernel that's limiting the CPU count

EDIT: Ok i did misread... your talking about the images posted on iFixIt... disregard
desterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:21 PM   #17
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
The thread is more than ten years old. Do the scripts still work on current Kobo devices?
Those won't due to the lack of an SD card slot but netcat will: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...35#post2951435
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote