Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
RandyKlein
RandyKlein began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Question Sync Books Between Nook and Android Phone

I have a Nook and an Android phone. I'm looking for a way to sync the last page read for my local books (my documents on nook) across both devices. Anyone know of a good solution? Can I make this work somehow with the B&N eReader app? I'm not opposed to rooting the nook if I have to.

Thanks in advance for any help.
RandyKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
The best hope is for BN to release an Android phone app for this. It's been "in the works" since before the nook was originally released, but isn't here yet.

I'm going to hazard a guess to say that any app they release would probably only sync titles and not reading position. But that's just my own judgment of BN, given how their software works.
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert