Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
newbie questions...

Hello,
i'm going to receive a Boox in a few days so i have downloaded Calibre to manage my library. I saw that the boox is not among the devices you can choose during the wizard set up, but there is a plug in about this device.
I imagine that the plug in could be used only to conveniently manage the ebook conversion for the boox, is it correct? and when i plug it to my PC it won't be recognized by Calibre, so i should use the "save to disk" function to pass my ebooks to the device, right?

thank you for your help!

brandobras
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The device specific plugins are about managing transfer to/from the devices so the fact that there is one means that your device should be recognised. If by any chance it is not just follow the procedure in the manual for getting new devices added and then support should arrive within a week or so.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
Thank you!!

Best regards
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote