Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
arturg
Zealot
arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 5 (10th gen)
Cybook Opus is nice

Just picked up Cybook Opus from local library for one week and must say, even though I have used Sony reader before with Pearl E-Ink display before, this one is not bad at all. The display might not have as great contrast but is does look like real printed text. In addition, I like the size and weight of it.

I think I will have to get me one or two of these as local computer store seems to be selling them for 60€ a piece.
arturg is offline   Reply With Quote