Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
Ambar
Ambar began at the beginning.

Device: Delium
How to convert PDF to XML?

I have to convert a PDF book to XML. Is there a good program to do it? or what tools I need to convert ?

Thanks !!
Ambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Do you need some particular species of XML? (E.g., DocBook or XHTML or SVG or ...?)

pdftohtml with the -xml option, maybe?

http://pdftohtml.sourceforge.net/

Last edited by frabjous; 08-05-2010 at 04:35 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If you have access to Acrobat Pro it has an export to XML option. Don't know if it's any good or not.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
pdf-conversion
pdf-conversion began at the beginning.

Device: phone
PDF Conversion to XML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambar View Post
I have to convert a PDF book to XML. Is there a good program to do it? or what tools I need to convert ?

Thanks !!
Hi. Yes, there is a tool to do that. It will take a PDF document Its mainly targeted at converting business documents like Invoices & Purchase Orders and other Business documents to XML but it might work for converting a Book to XML too.

Here is a link if you want to see more info:

http://ecdynamics.com/pdf-conversion.php
pdf-conversion is offline   Reply With Quote