Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-22-2019, 06:59 PM   #1
Ayala
Ayala began at the beginning.

Device: none
RSS Feeds Input change

Hi Everyone,

when i download RSS Feeds it is in *Mobi format , I want to download it in *epub format so can I?

thanks in advance
Ayala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:13 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Behavior->Preferred output format
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Ayala

Thanks for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Preferences->Behavior->Preferred output format
the main reason i done this is to be able to read the Arabic phrases correctly , In the headlines it shows the text correctly from right to left but when i open it , it shows from left to right which is inappropriate and incorrect , I tried to change the output mobi azw3 and the input to epub and then convert to mobi but the result remain the same any solution for this?

plz check the attachment files.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoEditor_20191124_015200803.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	175086   Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoEditor_20191124_015310392.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	175087  
Old 11-23-2019, 10:37 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No MOBI has no support for right to left text.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:31 AM   #5
Ayala

Thanks for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
No MOBI has no support for right to left text.
So is there any solution?
Advert
Old 11-25-2019, 04:23 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

No, periodicals are only in MOBI format and MOBI does not support right-to-left. So you can either have right to left or you can have periodical formatting. Not both.