Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Device Do You Have?
Sony 500 76 11.45%
Sony 505 285 42.92%
Sony 700 33 4.97%
Bookeen Cybook Gen 3 101 15.21%
Irex Digital Reader 16 2.41%
Irex Iliad 42 6.33%
Jinke/Hanlin 37 5.57%
Ganaza GeR2 2 0.30%
Soribook 0 0%
Readius 0 0%
Hanwang N510 or 516 1 0.15%
Starebook 1 0.15%
Amazon Kindle 102 15.36%
Ebookwise 1150 52 7.83%
Dr. Yi M218 1 0.15%
JetBook 6 0.90%
Plastic Logic 0 0%
Franklin eBookMan 9 1.36%
Rocket eBook 11 1.66%
REB1100 14 2.11%
REB 1200 7 1.05%
Softbook Reader 1 0.15%
Sony Librie 4 0.60%
iphone / ipod / pda 180 27.11%
I'm waiting for the Kindle 2, Kindle 1 is too ugly, etc, etc 12 1.81%
Nokia web tablets N770/800/810 or similar 25 3.77%
I still haven't decided, I"m so frackin' confused. 13 1.96%
They haven't made the one I want 18 2.71%
I read on my computer 74 11.14%
psp or other game console 24 3.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 664. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Which E-book deivce do you have?

Yes..
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes..
for nate we should have included "all of the above, and a few more you've never heard of."
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #18
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Hi dg, we also have a PSP that we have used for reading in the past, but not since we got our Sony Readers. I know though, that Andybaby has made several posts regarding the PSP. There is software called bookR used for reading books on the PSP.

*edit* I already voted, so no need to add this for me

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 02-01-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Hi dg, we also have a PSP that we have used for reading in the past, but not since we got our Sony Readers. I know though, that Andybaby has made several posts regarding the PSP. There is software called bookr used for reading books on the PSP.

*edit* I already voted, so no need to add this for me
i added it for anybody else who uses it.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
You missed the Nokia family of web tablets - N770/800/810... (I think there's at least two of us who use one)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #21
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Can we vote now? Are the options settled?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #22
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
You missed the Nokia family of web tablets - N770/800/810... (I think there's at least two of us who use one)
Zelda? Replace with the "You missed mine"? Please?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Can we vote now? Are the options settled?

Wait till Zelda adds the Nokia.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Wait till Zelda adds the Nokia.
done. y'all can go ahead and vote now, i think.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #25
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Quote:
I still haven't decided, I"m so frackin' confused.
Thanks, you thought of me.... *sighs*

Zelda, you can add the N516 for the poll, the new version of the N510.... yeah I'm sure there will be something more to add in this poll
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedale View Post
see how nice she is ?
Quote:
Zelda, you can add the N516 for the poll, the new version of the N510.... yeah I'm sure there will be something more to add in this poll
now you're just making trouble !!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedale View Post

Dedale, what brand are those? Not Nokia?
Old 02-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #28
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Another great poll by DG!! I read mostly on my Cybook, less on my PDA though that is where I started. I would love to try more but my pocket book won't let me.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #29
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Zelda? Replace with the "You missed mine"? Please?
Thank you!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
see how nice she is ?

now you're just making trouble !!
Thank you Z, for adding the Nokia. Now, about the N516 and N510 Are those Nokia also? If so, they can vote for that. If not, and you want to add, just don't take "haven't decided", okay?