Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
DRM-Chaos verhindert 3D-Vorpremieren von "Avatar"

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldu...ar-888309.html

Ach, DRM macht schon irgendwie Spaß ... vor allem, wenn sich die Industrie damit selbst ins Bein schießt.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
Ach, DRM macht schon irgendwie Spaß ... vor allem, wenn sich die Industrie damit selbst ins Bein schießt.
Als hätte DRM schon jemals das Abfilmen verhindern können...

Nur schade für die ganzen Leute, die in die Premieren wollten.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
so what's the article about exactly??? Um for non-german readers.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #4
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldu...ar-888309.html

Das passiert bei 3D-Filmen leider ständig. Nur bei 'Avatar' kam es jetzt eben mal in die Presse, weil das Interesse an diesem Film recht groß ist.

@Amalthia: Due to DRM some German movie theatres couldn't show the 3D-version of the movie 'Avatar'. The audience had to decide to either watch the 2D-version or get their money back and go home. Good to see you 'over here' in the German forum.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Das passiert bei 3D-Filmen leider ständig. Nur bei 'Avatar' kam es jetzt eben mal in die Presse, weil das Interesse an diesem Film recht groß ist.

@Amalthia: Due to DRM some German movie theatres couldn't show the 3D-version of the movie 'Avatar'. The audience had to decide to either watch the 2D-version or get their money back and go home. Good to see you 'over here' in the German forum.
I took German in high school and one semester of college but I only kind of understand a little. It wasn't until I got to college that hte teacher actually only spoke German in class. In high school we mostly watched movies and conjucated verbs. As an adult, I kind of of regret not having a better shot of learning the language.

I'm planning on seeing the 2D version of Avatar tonight because I already wear glasses and trying to wear two pair of glasses for 2 hours and 47 minutes seems like a bit much.
Advert
Old 12-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I took German in high school and one semester of college but I only kind of understand a little. It wasn't until I got to college that hte teacher actually only spoke German in class. In high school we mostly watched movies and conjucated verbs. As an adult, I kind of of regret not having a better shot of learning the language.

I'm planning on seeing the 2D version of Avatar tonight because I already wear glasses and trying to wear two pair of glasses for 2 hours and 47 minutes seems like a bit much.
Have fun tonight. Let us know how you liked the movie.
Viel Spaß heute Abend! Erzähl uns, wie dir der Film gefallen hat.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Have fun tonight. Let us know how you liked the movie.
Viel Spaß heute Abend! Erzähl uns, wie dir der Film gefallen hat.
I had a blast watching this movie! it went by very quickly and I'm not very tempted to try and watch the 3D version.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
I had a blast watching this movie! it went by very quickly and I'm not very tempted to try and watch the 3D version.
I was about to go for the 3D version, maybe I should rethink my decision Sounds like you had a lot of fun, though.

Ich wollte mir eigentlich die 3D-Version ansehen, aber vielleicht sollte ich meine Entscheidung noch einmal überdenken. Es klingt allerdings so, als hättest du viel Spaß gehabt.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
I was about to go for the 3D version, maybe I should rethink my decision Sounds like you had a lot of fun, though.

Ich wollte mir eigentlich die 3D-Version ansehen, aber vielleicht sollte ich meine Entscheidung noch einmal überdenken. Es klingt allerdings so, als hättest du viel Spaß gehabt.
I should qualify the statement about 3D I already wear glasses and in the past 3D movies have given me headaches. If it weren't for the headaches I'd be more tempted because this was a visually stunning movie, though it had a few problematic issues in terms of race and gender.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
I should qualify the statement about 3D I already wear glasses and in the past 3D movies have given me headaches. If it weren't for the headaches I'd be more tempted because this was a visually stunning movie, though it had a few problematic issues in terms of race and gender.
Oh, I see. I thought you found it too thrilling to watch it in 3D.
Oh, ich verstehe. Ich dachte, du fandest den Film zu aufregend, um ihn in 3D zu sehen.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #11
Josch91
Reader
Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad
Wer hat hier eigentliche alles Avatar im Kino in 3D angeschaut? Ich war von den 3D Effekten wirklich beeindruckt, aber die Story und die Landschaft fand ich teilweise recht kitschig.

Last edited by Josch91; 01-09-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Josch91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
Ich habe den Film gesehen, allerdings ohne 3D. (Wenn ich dabei eine blöde Brille tragen muss, will ich das nicht)
Der Film macht rein technisch richtig Spass. Die Story..naja..
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #13
ravenne
Wizard

Ich schau ihn mir nächste Woche in 3D an. Gut zu wissen, dass Ihr soweit alle ganz angetan seid. Mich hat bisher die Filmlänge abgeschreckt, ich bin eher so der 90-Minuten-Ruckzuck-Kinofilm-Fan...
Old 01-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
Josch91
Reader
Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.Josch91 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_liest View Post
Ich habe den Film gesehen, allerdings ohne 3D. (Wenn ich dabei eine blöde Brille tragen muss, will ich das nicht)
Der Film macht rein technisch richtig Spass. Die Story..naja..
Die Brillen fand ich wirklich in Ordnung. Das sind aber auch keine dieser Pappbrillen, sondern sind aus Plastik und sehen eigentlich aus wie richtige Sonnenbrillen.
Josch91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #15
hamlok
Currently Reading
hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hamlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Tolino, Kindle, Pocketbook, Sony
Ich habe ihn gerade heute gesehen, gefiel mir recht gut, die 160 Minuten vergingen schnell.

Die Geschichte ist schon einfach, etwas sehr vorhersehbar und voller Klischees, aber optisch macht er schon Spaß.

Ich habe als Brillenträger auch lieber auf 3D verzichtet, könnte ich mir aber gut vorstellen.
hamlok is offline   Reply With Quote