Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
One free webscription month

You want a whole month of Baen webscription books for FREE? No strings attached. Post me your email address and off you go!

This month's books (only an example):

And Less Than Kind
The Spider: City of Doom
Grantville Gazette Volume V
Belisarius III: The Flames of Sunset
Hank Reinhardt's The Book of Swords
The Puppet Masters
Monster Hunter International

This is one (this month's) of Baen's monthly DRM-free ebook packages that bring you 6-7 ebooks for the low low price of 15$!

Thread closed. Those who have send me their mail addy will receive an invitation to get a free webscription month one by one as I buy a new webscription!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 08-17-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Okay, as nobody seemks to care for free books, I will go ahead and get this month's books anyway. If anybody would still like to get a free ebook package, let me know, I will give you your free books next month!
Advert
Old 08-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
mtravellerh, count me in. Threads in this forum are so rapidly changing on the front page that a new thread without a reply often gets lost on the second page within the hour ...

Shall I contact you PM for my mail address or do you already have it?
Old 08-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
prophet5590
prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Charge, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
I'm very interested. When you say "post me your email" do you mean, you would like some sort of private message? or will replying here suffice?

either way, thanks for the offer
Closed Thread