Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
John K
Reader
John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, Kobo Forma
Frankenstein: Lost Souls

Browsing my library's latest ebook acquisitions, I came across Frankenstein: Lost Souls by Dean Koontz. Book four. I thought everything was resolved with book three but if Koontz wants to get some more mileage out of the series, I'm willing to go along for the ride; see how old Deucalion is coping.

This is a whole new war for the survival of humanity. A three book war. It ends with Michael and Carson, locked and loaded, driving a Jeep into battle. Stay tuned for book five. Sheesh.

If you don't like the idea of anyone spending months or years in a Jeep, you might want to wait on this one.

Last edited by John K; 11-17-2010 at 01:48 PM.
John K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by John K View Post
Browsing my libraries latest ebook acquisitions, I came across Frankenstein: Lost Souls by Dean Koontz. Book four. I thought everything was resolved with book three but if Koontz wants to get some more mileage out of the series, I'm willing to go along for the ride; see how old Deucalion is coping.

This is a whole new war for the survival of humanity. A three book war. It ends with Michael and Carson, locked and loaded, driving a Jeep into battle. Stay tuned for book two. Sheesh.

If you don't like the idea of anyone spending months or years in a Jeep, you might want to wait on this one.
I've read all 4 and thought the last one was short. It ended way too abruptly IMO. I wish I had waited for the next one before reading the 4th.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert