Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Beak
Beak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Feature Request

Hello. This is my first post and I am fairly new to Calibre. I would like to thank anyone who contributed to this great software and plugins.

I keep my Kobo all over the place, but I frequently browse my library on my computer.

I would like to be able to flag a book for transfer to my Kobo the next time I plug it in.

Currently the device has to be connected already to do any transfers,at least that is how I have found it so far.

If I have missed something and this is already possible, a quick heads up would be greatly appreciated.
Beak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Is this what you're looking for?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
Beak
Beak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Yes. This is most excellent. Thank You!
Beak is offline   Reply With Quote