Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Btown
Btown began at the beginning.

Device: PRS - 505
Questions about reflow

Ok so i have some older pdf's, that do not have any pictures in them, just text. By default the pdf is displayed way too small to be able to read. When i hit the size button to go to medium the text becomes so big that it takes several pages to complete one page. So my question is, is there anything reflow can do to help me? from what i understand reflow makes the pdf fit to any window. Is there somthing else that i can install to make the pdf's easier to deal with? Its just so annoying that I don't really like to bother with it the way it is.

i have a prs -505 version 1.1.01.25200 with only the sony store software installed.
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
When i hit the size button to go to medium the text becomes so big that it takes several pages to complete one page. So my question is, is there anything reflow can do to help me?
Unless I'm reading your comments wrong what you're describing IS reflow.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert