Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 02-11-2018, 04:22 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Amazon Echo and Audible Audiobooks not from my linked account?

I’ve just bought an Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) for my Audiobooks and I love it. My only niggle is that I have 101 Audiobooks from audible accounts that are not on the Audible account linked with my Amazon account.

I have four accounts is total, my Amazon account, a US Audible account and two UK Username accounts.

Is there anyway I could get Alexa to play these audios?

I thought perhaps I could somehow link the Echo to my iPad and play the audios from the audible app, which allows me to sign in under any account?

Even if this works can I get Alexa to control the audible app on my iPad via voice commands?

Any help and guidance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:39 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Yes just pair via Bluetooth with you iPad and any audio you have will play on the Echo. You need to launch Audible and start playing something but after that you can control playback with voice commands.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:02 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Yes just pair via Bluetooth with you iPad and any audio you have will play on the Echo. You need to launch Audible and start playing something but after that you can control playback with voice commands.

Thank you very much

I’m going to have a play once i’ve finished my current book.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote