Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-28-2017, 04:29 AM   #1
Magog
Magog began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Sharing highlights with goodreads for side-loaded books

Hello!
I have a problem with sharing book quotes with my goodreads account.
I read lot's of information in the Internet but nothing help.

Sharing highlights works fine for books bought from amazon.
For books loaded as personal doc sharing works only for facebook and twitter.
With ASIN-hack my reading progress published to goodreads successfully, but highlights sharing button is still disabled.

Are there any ways to publish highlights to goodreads for side-loaded books? I use calibre to send books to my kindle.

Thx!
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:03 PM   #2
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Bumping this thread because I'm running into the same issue with Goodreads on my Oasis. Highlights from Amazon purchased books get synced to Goodreads but not from side loaded books. These are ePub files that I've converted to KFX in Calibre. I can see my highlights in "My Clippings" but they don't get transferred to Goodreads.

Does anyone know of a workaround to this issue? Thanks.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:43 PM   #3
Futuregrace
Zealot
Futuregrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, iPad Pro 11, Voyage
Where can I learn about the ASIN hack?
Futuregrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, goodreads, kindle, quotes, sharing