Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-04-2017, 02:23 AM   #1
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Irex Iliad 2nd Edition

I am selling my Irex Iliad 2nd Edition, with the following features:

Hardware:
- 8.1-inch e-ink Vizplex screen with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels (160dpi), 16 grayscale levels.
- Wacom electromagnetic touchscreen allows accurate handwriting with the included stylus (does not work with hand touch)
- 256MB internal memory, CF card slot up to 32GB, SD card slot up to 1Gb, full-size USB port for USB drives;
- Processor: 400 MHz
- RAM: 64MB
- Battery: 2x rechargeable Li-ion, 1300mAh. I had the batteries replaced 2 years ago, they should last through 1-2 working days of intensive use (these older readers were not so good with battery life)
- Connections: proprietary connector for charging and connecting to a computer
- Size: 15.5 × 21.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight: 434g

Software:
- Operating system:
- Linux-based proprietary OS
- Interface: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch
- Supported formats:
- Documents: PDF HTML/XHTML, TXT, XEB, Mobi
- Image: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Applications:
- Ebook reader
- Notes: make handwritten notes/sketches (on png templates)

The device was very lightly used, with virtually no signs of wear. It has a relatively new battery which I charged periodically to keep it in good condition. Despite its age and modest specs, it is quite responsive. The scribbling is especially fast and accurate, with virtually no lag. I decided to sell it because I have too many e-readers that I don't use anymore.

Included in the price: device, original small stylus (stored in the body of the device), a home-made pen sheath to make the stylus more comfortable to hold, black genuine leather cover, charger, original box. I also installed 7 templates for handwriting (you can easily create your own templates if needed).

Contact me if you have questions, I can test the various functions for you.

EUR 135 + shipping, via Paypal or transfer in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Box and cover closed.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	155997   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover open.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	399.6 KB
ID:	155998   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front scribble.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	155999   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover closed with pen.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	156001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Label.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	156003  

Last edited by Jmirko; 06-16-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Price reduction
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Price reduced to EUR 135 + shipping
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert