Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
marco-1
marco-1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet/phone
ToC doesn't get included in new epubs

Hi all, I have a problem:
In the past I have succesfully used Calibre to create Epubs with Calibre, including things such as ToC.
However, I have got a new computer (with a fresh install of Calibre) and now I can't seem to do the conversions properly properly anymore. At least not with a proper ToC.
I have an ODT with headings 2 & 3, but the only output I get from any kind of odt to epub converter (online or Calibre) only has the chapter "start", which is a dummy chapter put in by the converter and which does not appear in my doc.

I'm using Calibre v 0.9.13 btw.

I used these settings:

Structure detection:
Start new page at:
//*[name()='h1' or name()='h2']
Start reading at:
//*[name()='h1' or name()='h2'or name()='h3']

ToC: level 1:
//h:h1
Similar for L2 &3.
marco-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epubs, toc problem