Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
KJohnson
KJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony505
$99 Sony PRS-505

We will be running this promotion for a limited time, while supplies last.
$99 505 with gift cert purchase. We often see customers who purchase the Sony device and spend this amount on eBooks in their first month. We are always looking for ways to increase ebook adoption by readers and believe a $99 device is long overdue.
We have only made this promo known to our customers, but I didn't want any here who might be interested to miss out. My apologies if this violates advertisements policy.

https://www.booksonboard.com/index.p...uct&PRODUCT=48

Regards, Kurt Johnson
KJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Actually we have been posting this for days here, Personally I'm glad to see a business talking to the community here
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
That is a bargain considering you are probably going to spend close to that amount on eBooks anyhow...
I wish this offer was around when I was shopping for eReaders...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Dear Kurt,

is this offer valid for customers outside the US? I didn't find any information regarding this subject on your website.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
Dear Kurt,

is this offer valid for customers outside the US? I didn't find any information regarding this subject on your website.
This is important; I'm happy with my Cybook but could be tempted to get a second ebook reader at this price.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #6
KurtJohnson
KurtJohnson doesn't litterKurtJohnson doesn't litter

Device: Cybook, Sony 505
We ship Sony to U.S. addresses as per our distributor agreement with Sony. We ship Cybook to all of North America. I will have our merchandising staff make this information more prominent in the product listings.

Thanks,

Kurt Johnson
KurtJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
lunged
Enthusiast
lunged doesn't litterlunged doesn't litter

Device: iPad
This is pretty great. Any word on how long the offer will be available? I would love to take advantage of this offer, but just can't afford it at the moment.
lunged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
KJohnson
KJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony505
Lunged,

Right now we plan to have this up until the end of May, for grads and dads gifts.

Regards,

Kurt Johnson
BooksOnBoard
KJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #9
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Any chance of doing a cybook promomotion like this in the future ?
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
Parastie
Parastie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (hopefully)
Let me know if you do a similar promotion for the PRS-700. There are several medical textbooks there that I would really like to buy, but I think the 700 is better textbook option then the 505.
Parastie is offline   Reply With Quote