Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Hello, I'm a newbie!

Hi,
I came across this site when researching the Sony e-reader 505 which I've bought myself as a Xmas pressie (a friend is keeping it so that I can't play with it till the 25th ).

I'm fascinated by the amount of info here and can't wait to read the threads. At the mo I'm especially interested in reliable sources of free e-books, other than Gutenberg.

BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:18 AM   #2
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Hi,
I came across this site when researching the Sony e-reader 505 which I've bought myself as a Xmas pressie (a friend is keeping it so that I can't play with it till the 25th ).

I'm fascinated by the amount of info here and can't wait to read the threads. At the mo I'm especially interested in reliable sources of free e-books, other than Gutenberg.

Hi

Welcome to this fantastic site and we should thanks the host for creating such a wonderful "place" in the world to share our information.

Hong
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi BookCat and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3
Johns1NOnly doesn't litterJohns1NOnly doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Ipad, Kindle DX
Welcome to the forum... Hope you have as much fun here as I do
Johns1NOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
jvgp
jvgp began at the beginning.

Device: iliad 2nd edition
Hi, welcome. Hope you have as much fun as I have. I'm also a very new newbie. And learned a lot during one day reading the posts of everyone.
jvgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Welcome, jvgp. I've been here a while now. You'll find lots of interest if you're interested in reading and love your iliad - I'm a Sony 505 fan myself ;-)
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
greeting, newbie