Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #361
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Yes, hubby's glasses have done this. Just keep getting worse and worse.
S
I think next time I am going to Walmart. The quality of Sears glasses are really no standard compare to Walmarts.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #362
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ack, busy day here, better late than never, Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians!

And a couple bargains today too.
$.99 Rock Her - Rachel Cross , not quite a 4 at GR but took a chance for the price and it's rockstar!

$.99 Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn, MC book

And don't forget while it's free Colleen Hoover fans, freebie available today Finding Cinderella [novella]
Advert
Old 10-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #363
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Ack, busy day here, better late than never, Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians!
Happy Turkey Day! I'm not in Canada but I have lots of friends up that way. My one friend is making her famous Carmel pie she makes ever year and tortures me with pics of it! lol

My brother also lives in Canada with his partner. I can't wait for our Turkey Day here because...Black Friday falls on my Birthday this year! I don't know what I am going to do. Go out in the madness or stay home.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #364
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale @ Amazon $1.99

Stand-in Groom by Suzanne Brockmann
Sunrise Key - 4
Publisher: Bantam (November 24, 2009)
LoveSwept 1997

Original Blurb:

Quote:

He was tall, dark and just dangerous enough to be a woman's dream come true...

Did heroes always come this big and sexy? Chelsea Spencer wondered as Johnny Anziano tackled the muggers who'd stolen her purse! She wasn't used to being rescued, at least not by a gorgeous stranger whose smile was pure temptation. Could this intriguing mystery man help her pull off a risky charade, or would sharing close quarters with a handsome rebel start a fire she couldn't control?

Irresistibly seductive and utterly romantic, Suzanne Brockmann's spirited romp takes a mismatched pair of lovers on a roller-coaster ride with destiny. She'd offered him a deal he couldn't refuse, a chance for a brand-new start, but could he make her believe her heart was the prize he'd vowed to win?
Old 10-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #365
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Moved The Governess Affair to the top of my TBR list.
When you're done reading it, please tell me I'm not the only one who thought
Spoiler:
the hair pin game was both brilliant and surprisingly sweet.

Spoiler tag so you can decide for yourself if you want to see what I'm asking about. There no plot spoiler, but since i don't know how you like to approach your books, I'm leaving it up to you.
Advert
Old 10-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #366
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

Samhain's Freebie:

French Quarter: Hot in the City by Lacey Alexander

Multi-format and DRM-free direct from Samhain. For us non-Kindle readers

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 10-14-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #367
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
When you're done reading it, please tell me I'm not the only one who thought
Spoiler:
the hair pin game was both brilliant and surprisingly sweet.

Spoiler tag so you can decide for yourself if you want to see what I'm asking about. There no plot spoiler, but since i don't know how you like to approach your books, I'm leaving it up to you.
It was a wonderful part of a top notch story.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #368
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
It was a wonderful part of a top notch story.
So not just me then.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #369
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Speaking of Courtney Milan. If anyone has been waiting for the audiobook version of The Duchess War it finally came out on the 8th. She's hopeful that future audio releases in the Brothers Sinister series will be out quicker.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #370
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Hachette price drop

The Wager (The Bet #2) by Rachel Van Dyken - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook

Quote:
Lose a bet, lose your heart...

What is it about a junior-high crush that can send an otherwise intelligent woman into a tailspin? TV reporter Char Lynn wishes she knew. Jake Titus is too rich, too handsome, too arrogant: a trifecta that once lured Char into the best night-and worst morning-after-of her life. Now they've been thrown together in a wedding party. It's awkward, but survivable . . . until Jake stops acting like a jerk, and starts acting like the man she'd always hoped he could be.

If watching your brother marry your best friend is weird, being attracted to your best friend's other best friend is downright bizarre. Unfortunately for Jake, Char hasn't forgotten how he once tossed her aside. Worse still, Jake's already-nutty grandma is even crazier about Char. Cue meet-cute shenanigans and all manner of meddling, and somehow, Jake's falling. For Char. Now all he has to do is make her believe it . . .

85,000 words
Old 10-15-2013, 02:58 AM   #371
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
I think it is the coating coming off. Each time I wash them they seem to have a new scratch or nick and I just put these on today I got these in 2009 I think or 2010 from Sears Optical. I got two pairs because I do need a backup just in case. I would buy online if I knew how it works. I guess you need a prescription?
Yes, it can be the coating. Sometimes care isn't enough.

Quote:
I can't do anything without them but see blurry images.
I totally feel your pain. I can't be without glasses since I'm five.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #372
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Hachette price drop

The Wager (The Bet #2) by Rachel Van Dyken - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook
I totally loved this one, hope you enjoy it as well.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #373
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Did a quick search and didn't see this posted.

Daring Damsels Bundle - 4 Books for $0.99

A Lady's Charade by Eliza Knight
A Scottish lady, abandoned and in disguise. A knight who wants her dead. But he could be her only savior in England--as long as he never discovers her identity.

Dance of Desire by Catherine Kean
One veiled lady dances to save her brother's life. One lord sheriff tormented by barbaric secrets claims her as his bride. The more she learns of him the harder it is to deny his love.

Midnight Shadow by Laurel O'Donnell
A ladyY dons a mask and cloak to right the wrongs and save her people from oppression. A lord, torn between the woman he longs to trust and the outlaw he has vowed to hang vows to find the truth. Will a legendary hero find love in the arms of her enemy?

Spring's Fury by Denise Domning
A woman trained to wield a sword, plotting revenge against the man who killed her sire. A knight, claiming her land as his own. If they are to survive the hungry season it will take every bit of his talent for taming wild creatures.

The last three books are backlist titles.

Kindle

Smashwords
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #374
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Rachel Van Dyken's The Wager (Bet #2) is on sale for $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-Bet-.../dp/B00E7XUGM8

It is a geo-restricted sale.

Last edited by NixLapi; 10-15-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: working link, thanks copyrite!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #375
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Rachel Van Dyken's The Wager (Bet #2) is on sale for $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-Bet-Book-ebook

It is a geo-restricted sale.
working link
Closed Thread