Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-22-2019, 03:00 AM   #1
bearthang
bearthang began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Pin to zoom doesn't work

Does KOReader support pin to zoom feature?
I do some GG but looks like it doesn't support it.
bearthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 03:51 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
What is GG?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2019, 04:01 AM   #3
bearthang
bearthang began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
sorry.
I do some Google search.
bearthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:00 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It works on some devices, in any case. Most Kobos don't have kernel support.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader...eader-Gestures
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote