Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 07:18 PM   #1
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Kobo and css3 grids

Hi friends;

I'd like to know if Kobo can open the following epub3 ebook:

grid-layout.epub

If all is ok, Kobo should show something like this:

So, I will thank a lot if someone of you can test the ebook. It would be great that an e-ink device can handle the css property "grid".

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:46 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
No, I'm afraid not. If transferred as a kepub the layout looks the same as it does in the current calibre Viewer, i.e. 4 rows with centred text. A light grey background with a darker grey border but no internal border lines.

If transferred as an epub there is no visible coloured background or border.

Last edited by jackie_w; 03-21-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: More info
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:56 PM   #3
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
No, I'm afraid not. If transferred as a kepub the layout looks the same as it does in the current calibre Viewer, i.e. 4 rows with centred text. A light grey background with a darker grey border but no internal border lines.
Thanks a lot Jackie and what a pity that Kobo doesn't support grids. It seems that we'll have to wait a little more in order that an eink device can handle that property.
RbnJrg is online now   Reply With Quote