Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
chrisgagne
chrisgagne began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000S
For Sale: DR1000S Brown Leather Cover

I've since parted with my DR1000S, but I still have the Executive Brown Leather Cover. It's a nice piece of craftsmanship and it fits the iRex perfectly. Anybody interested? Send me an email at m o b i l e r e a d aaaaattttt c h r i s g a g n e dawt c o m.

Cheers!

-Chris
chrisgagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Green is less violent on the eyes, Doctor. Good idea
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
chrisgagne
chrisgagne began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgagne View Post
I've since parted with my DR1000S, but I still have the Executive Brown Leather Cover. It's a nice piece of craftsmanship and it fits the iRex perfectly. Anybody interested? Send me an email at m o b i l e r e a d aaaaattttt c h r i s g a g n e dawt c o m.

Cheers!
-Chris
Well, it's been a while but I've finally gotten rid of my iRex DR1000S so I'm getting around to selling this. MobileRead forums are probably the only significant collection of us iRex lovers.

I'm selling it here on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123. I'd sell it offline here, too, but as Dr. Drib suggested, you never know. At least now you can see I have 14 years of 100% feedback.
chrisgagne is offline   Reply With Quote