Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
Kosh
Enthusiast
Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Kosh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Arc 7
How to sync database with 2 pc and preview panel

does anyone know how to sync a database between 2 computers? I read you can do it with dropbox but there I cant find instruction to do that. Is there another way without using the internet?

Also when I have entered the series and number metadata. In the preview panel it show the number in roman number. How do I have it display in regular number format

thanks
Kosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
does anyone know how to sync a database between 2 computers? I read you can do it with dropbox but there I cant find instruction to do that. Is there another way without using the internet?

Also when I have entered the series and number metadata. In the preview panel it show the number in roman number. How do I have it display in regular number format

thanks
You can just copy the entire Library folder to the other PC

XVII -> Preferences: Look and Feel:Book Details: (top far right)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert