Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 02-19-2014, 01:14 AM   #1
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
error syncing preview window to editor panel

When editing in the editor panel, position is automatically synced in the preview, as expected. But when I click in the preview, instead of sending me to the correct line in the editor panel, I get this error:

Code:
calibre, version 1.24.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'QString' object has no attribute 'rstrip'

calibre 1.24*  isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Linux-3.2.0-34-generic-i686-with-debian-wheezy-sid Linux ('32bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '3.2.0-34-generic', '#53-Ubuntu SMP Thu Nov 15 10:49:02 UTC 2012')
Python 2.7.5
Linux: ('debian', 'wheezy/sid', '')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/schwartze/Downloads/git/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/tweak_book/boss.py", line 1042, in sync_editor_to_preview
    editor.current_line = lnum
  File "/home/schwartze/Downloads/git/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/tweak_book/editor/widget.py", line 101, in fset
    self.editor.go_to_line(val)
  File "/home/schwartze/Downloads/git/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/tweak_book/editor/text.py", line 230, in go_to_line
    text = unicode(c.selectedText().rstrip('\0'))
AttributeError: 'QString' object has no attribute 'rstrip'
I am running from source, so I tested it when setting CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM to null, and no longer get the error.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Typo. Update your source checkout you should be fine.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert