Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Man does Barty get the best customer service OR WHAT?????

It's like he had a direct line to Bezos.
He's probably speechless... Or at least celebrating by now.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #17
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Man does Barty get the best customer service OR WHAT?????

It's like he had a direct line to Bezos.
The Bezos giveth, the Bezos taketh away.

TTS is now gone. The audio/text feature is only on the fire, which I have no use for since I already have a tablet. Anyway, I don't want to read on a tablet! That's what I have the kindle for.

D'oh!!

It's like that Twilight Zone episode. "Magic man, for my 3rd wish, I want power!". "all right, you're .... Hitler. Hahahahhahaha"

Last edited by Barty; 09-06-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert