Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #31
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations, Windy!!

I checked out your site. I may have missed a posting about this, but are you planning on putting it together as an ebook on feedbooks or smashwords?

EDIT: I found your post on another thread about this..https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...799#post565799

I'll be looking forward to reading once it is available for download.

Last edited by dreams; 09-14-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: found other post about this
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #32
_windy
Frances
_windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures._windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures._windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
It's finally completed!

The Lighthouse Chronicles: Diamond Dust EBOOK is on sale now! http://bit.ly/1VUm8V

I want to thank you all for your patience and hope you'll check it out. PS -- Moejoe, I used one of the covers you provided, and you're credited and linked in the license.

Last edited by _windy; 10-07-2009 at 11:49 AM.
_windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #33
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi _windy. I started to read the sample. It looks good!
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #34
_windy
Frances
_windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures._windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures._windy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Thank you!! If you have any questions or criticisms, definitely let me know!
Old 10-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
_windy
Frances

WOHOO! The Lighthouse Chronicles is back from its break with the second book, titled The New Houdini!

http://thelighthousechronicles.blogspot.com/
Advert
Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #36
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _windy View Post
It's finally completed!

The Lighthouse Chronicles: Diamond Dust EBOOK is on sale now! http://bit.ly/1VUm8V

I want to thank you all for your patience and hope you'll check it out. PS -- Moejoe, I used one of the covers you provided, and you're credited and linked in the license.
I picked up your book and it is in my TBR winter list. Thank you!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4484

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	37264
Old 10-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #37
_windy
Frances

Thank you very much!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #38
_windy
Frances

Top Web Fiction

Please take a moment to vote for The Lighthouse Chronicles on Top Web Fiction. Thanks to your votes we've made it to the top 10, so let's keep it going!

Vote here!

^_^ I'm working on some nice bonus materials to premiere in a few weeks as incentives as well.

Thank you!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #39
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Done!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #40
_windy
Frances

Thank you for your vote!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #41
_windy
Frances

Awesome news: Thanks to Smashwords, Diamond Dust is now available to buy at Barnes and Noble's website!! No fear, the book's at the same low price as always.

http://bit.ly/6V7M5z

So please buy and review if you haven't yet!

Meanwhile, book 2, The New Houdini, is still being posted for free on the site. Stop by, leave a comment, and vote for us daily.

Tags
blog, humor, supernatural, webnovel, young adult