Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-07-2021, 08:40 AM   #1
maciek1221
maciek1221 began at the beginning.

Device: Touch lux 3 626
PocketBook 626 TL3 screen version

Hi,
I have a PocketBook TouchLux 3 reader. The internal memory card in it is damaged. I bought a second reader to replace the motherboard with a memory card (the display is damaged in it). Unfortunately, the purchased reader has a different version of the display, the tape is located elsewhere. There was a place on the board for the touch screen socket so I soldered it.

Currently, the touch screen does not work in the reader, when I put the old damaged SD card (read only), the touch works. Is it possible to transfer something from the old card to the new one so that the touch works?

Sorry for my english, I use the translator.

My old pocketbook is version 1, new with broken screen is version 2.
maciek1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Steps:
1) Connect the old damaged SD card with the working touch to a Linux machine.
2) Now some partitions should open, the boot partition is a FAT (16 or 32MB) partition with most of those files in it:
Quote:
320_G110_AA9224_ED060XD4U2_TC.wbf
bImage
boot.axf
boot.ini
default.wbf
drv_de.drv
hwconfig
hwconfig.upd
low_pwr.bmp
magic.bin
REV
script.bin
script0.bin
sprite.axf
V220_C189_WR7801_ED060XC3C1_TC.wbf
vcom
3) What you need is the default.wbf file, copy this to your new SD while replacing the one which is present there (don't forget to make a copy of the file you are replacing).
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2021, 09:25 AM   #3
maciek1221
maciek1221 began at the beginning.

Device: Touch lux 3 626
Unfortunately my co-worker tried to make something with this and he formated the new one SD card -.- ....
maciek1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:31 AM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
This thread should help:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=278728
Summary: You can either try to hack your PB to get it working with a new SD card following the above mentioned thread or contact the Russian Pocketpook service <service@pocketbook-int.ru>, which will probably help you to get a new image for a card you can buy yourself. I did it and they did this service for affordable about 6 USD.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote