Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-08-2016, 08:24 AM   #1
eoinjones
eoinjones began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Tagesanzeiger Recipe

Hi all,

The official Tagesanzeiger recipe seems to be out of date and doesn't really work. For this reason, I made a new one (attached).

Eoin
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tagesanzeiger_1000.recipe.zip (921 Bytes, 310 views)
eoinjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thanks https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...56184cba3bee0e
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2021, 03:42 PM   #3
OliverCH
OliverCH began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision HD with Calibre
Hi all

Tagesanzeiger switched on it's paywall some time ago and the current recipe only shows titles/abstracts of the articles and nothing more.
I've tried to implement the login process with username and password according to the example from the calibre docs but failed. I asuspect it's not as simple as a form submit.

The login URL is as follows:
https://login.tagesanzeiger.ch/
Successfully loging in redirects then to the www.tagesanzeiger.ch page with all articles fully available.

Anybody has an idea how to implement this?

Regards,
Oliver
OliverCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:18 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

use the developer tools in the browser to see exactly what submitting the login form sends and simulate that in the recipe.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:39 AM   #5
OliverCH
OliverCH began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision HD with Calibre
Hi Eoin

I tried to check what's going on with the Firefox dev tools. The one thing I suspect goes into this direction is the following snippet just apearing right after clicking Login is the following request:

GET
https://cre-api.tamedia.ch/cre-1.0/a...member_me=true

I assume the parameter to login_ticket is the most relevant part but I don't understand how it's built. I assume this is most probably some javascript code producing this. Should I investigate further in that direction?

Regards,
Oliver
OliverCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2021, 03:02 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

yes, seems promising. in such cases what i do is usually prettify the javascript on the page a scan it quickly to understand the login flow.

Tags
deutsch, schweiz, switzerland, tagesanzeiger