Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2022, 08:30 PM   #226
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Got a $3 credit off any book $3 or more in the Google Play app on my phone today. Haven't had a $ off deal in a very long while so was happy to see it. Exp at end of the month.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 02:52 PM   #227
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Be sure you back up all your books from Google Play. They removed movie & TV sales last month, so books may be axed in the future. Google's become really, really bad about keeping services running long-term. I used to support them, even got a Gmail address shortly after launch when it was invite-only. They've killed so much stuff off over the years that I don't trust them at all now. Probably only Gmail, search, YouTube & Play apps for Android are safe, everything else you should worry about.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 04:10 PM   #228
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Be sure you back up all your books from Google Play. They removed movie & TV sales last month, so books may be axed in the future.

There is no sale on Google Books where I live at the moment, and in fact I've NEVER seen an across the board discount like the one just mentioned. We don't have Google TV either, but some movies are still listed with a rent option and a buy option here. Others (like the latest Downton Abbey) are buy only, no rent option offered
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:41 PM   #229
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Been a long while since Google has offered me a "coupon" on ebooks, but today there was a $3 credit on any ebook over $3 one.
Old 10-19-2023, 04:41 PM   #230
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
It has been so long that I don't even remember how I used to get them !

Did it come in your email, or was it in the app? I've checked both and don't see anything , although, of course, it may be targeted, so maybe nothing to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Been a long while since Google has offered me a "coupon" on ebooks, but today there was a $3 credit on any ebook over $3 one.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 05:29 PM   #231
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
It has been so long that I don't even remember how I used to get them !

Did it come in your email, or was it in the app? I've checked both and don't see anything , although, of course, it may be targeted, so maybe nothing to see...
There was a notification on my phone (Notifications & Offers). I only saw it because I do the Google Play points thingy every week (usually it's 2 or 3 but every now and then it's more).