Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #1
dKodiak
dKodiak began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy S4
Cover Image

In my Library, I have books that have a cover in the epub but not in calibre folder. Would it be possible to add "Get Cover from eBook" to the edit metadata gui?

Right now you have edit ebook, then export cover, then edit metadata and insert saved cover.

It also would save time rather than Downloading from web.
dKodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 09:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dKodiak View Post
In my Library, I have books that have a cover in the epub but not in calibre folder. Would it be possible to add "Get Cover from eBook" to the edit metadata gui?

Right now you have edit ebook, then export cover, then edit metadata and insert saved cover.

It also would save time rather than Downloading from web.
in the MDE select the format, then use the brown book icon

OR Bulk mode
Select books: Tap E to ente metadata Editor (bulk mode): Tick the box near the bottom: set from ebook files
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cover, epub book cover