Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
does not download from public library, help please

I got a message that one of the books I have on hold is available for download. Awesome! I downloaded it on my iPad, when I was checking my email, and then grabbed my SONY PRS-T1 to download it there as well. Nothing happened; empty cart, it shows nothing on hold....what do I do? I havent used my ereader for a while (busy studying) and now I have a book to download it does not go. Any help, tips or advice? I tried to reset it with paperclip but that does not do anything either.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I got a message that one of the books I have on hold is available for download. Awesome! I downloaded it on my iPad, when I was checking my email, and then grabbed my SONY PRS-T1 to download it there as well. Nothing happened; empty cart, it shows nothing on hold....what do I do? I havent used my ereader for a while (busy studying) and now I have a book to download it does not go. Any help, tips or advice? I tried to reset it with paperclip but that does not do anything either.
If it's anything like my library website it will appear in the "books I have on loan" section rather than your basket or hold list. You should be able to redownload it from there on a different device.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Thank you Andrew. I had to go to "my bookshelf" to download it. Probably because I already downloaded it to my other device, my iPad. Anyways its working! Have a great day!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote