Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-18-2019, 04:19 AM   #1
Kleki
Connoisseur
Kleki doesn't litterKleki doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (+ an old Hanlin V3)
Book cover for plain text file

Hello everyone,

after a long abstinence from e-reading and with my Hanlin V3 not working properly anymore I have treated me now with a brand new Touch HD 3.

What I can't figure out is how to display book covers for files in plain text. I have tried putting a jpg with the same name as the txt file in the same folder but that doesn't do the trick. Is it even possible to display book covers for books not having them stored with the content at all? How is it with html files?

Could I package text and image into some other format with e. g. Calibre if the Touch doesn't do it out of the box? (Calibre has also evolved a lot since I last used it.)
Kleki is offline   Reply With Quote