Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 09-16-2022, 01:36 PM   #1
fartang
fartang began at the beginning.

Device: none
How can I make content server always run

I would like to have content server start when I start calibre and remain working as long as calibre is open. What should I do. Thanks
fartang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 02:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preferences: Sharing over the net: Tick the box (above the buttons)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 09:40 AM   #3
PatrickMarq
PatrickMarq began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
If running on Linux, take a look here:
https://www.digitalocean.com/communi...n-ubuntu-20-04
PatrickMarq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
content server